Providence expands education benefits to help caregivers grow in their careers
We want our caregivers to achieve their highest career aspirations and realize their full potential, which is why we provide a marketplace of learning and education benefits to help them develop in their current roles and support their advancement into other professional areas if they choose. One way caregivers can further their education is through the recently launched Education Benefit Program with Guild.
Earn a high school diploma, a certificate or a college degree
The Providence Education Program with Guild is a curated catalog of programs aligned to in-demand jobs and designed to support personal and professional growth. It gives caregivers the opportunity to further their education affordably with up to 100% tuition covered upfront for select, in-demand programs.
This expanded benefit program was made for busy working caregivers, so programs include flexible classes that fit any schedule. Following are options available to caregivers through the Providence Education Program with Guild:
High school and college prep
- Earn a high school diploma
- Take college preparation courses with credits that transfer
- Take English Language Learning (ELL) or digital literacy courses
Certificate programs aligned to priority roles
- Earn certificates for advanced knowledge in specialized areas, including medical billing & coding, behavioral health, and medical assistance
- Undergraduate college degrees include Bachelor of Science in Nursing to transition from RN to BSN, or a Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy or Radiologic Services
- Providence fully funds select undergraduate degree programs
- Providence annually funds up to $5,250 for undergraduate degrees and select programs
- Get access to a variety of graduate degrees including Master of Science in Nursing, Social Work or Clinical Mental Health
- Providence annually funds up to $5,250 for Master’s degrees
With all paths, 1:1 support is available from Guild education specialists who help with program selection, application submission and answer all questions.
Other tuition and education assistance at Providence
There are several other ways we support caregivers’ learning and development at Providence. The traditional tuition reimbursement benefit for caregivers is still available, which gives eligible caregivers up to $5,250 tuition reimbursement for qualifying education and certificate programs and expenses.
Additionally, all caregiver service qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF). We partner with Tuition.io to guide all caregivers through their student loans. Parents of college-bound children can also use Tuition.io to learn how to save and pay for tuition.
We also offer a variety of online and in-person opportunities for caregivers and their dependents to receive an education conveniently and affordably through our partnership with the University of Providence (UP). Caregivers who use their benefit at UP can participate in immediate tuition reimbursement, providing funds earlier to pay for schooling at the beginning of the term.
Finally, we offer resources like our Providence internal Rise learning platform with a virtual Career Center to help caregivers assess their skills and interests, explore career options and develop a path toward achieving their ideal job.
If you’d like to work at an organization that will help you reach your career goals, search all roles today.